Thursday, September 20, 2012


I know I need to have my shit together for Zinefest by Saturday morning, but I just can’t finish painting the color comic.  I have a problem with painting- I start it, I take a break, I NEVER GO BACK.  I don’t know… I think it intimidates me.  I’m afraid that it won’t look right when I finish, but if I never finish then I have not yet failed.  Sad.
I drew a page last night that I am really proud of, so that got me pumped, but it wasn’t for anything I’m planning to use on Saturday… so sort of a win/lose.  The muse does what it wants, convenience be damned.
I love the fall weather, but my hands get so damn cold… gotta get my fingerless gloves out so I can keep warm while I work.
Usually at this time of year I have the cash to make a Halloween costume but can’t decide what to be, but this year I have the exact opposite problem.  Perfect costume idea, NO MONEY.  I’m invited to a costume party with a contest too!  It isn’t fair!

Zinefest:  Sept 22, 12pm-6pm, Powderhorn Park in Minneapolis.  BE THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment